GYERO

Kennedy_UK

Heisman
Nov 24, 2007
74,083
19,234
96
^ I can't in good conscious bet it. If I were anything thing else but a UK fan, I'd bet the house on -4.5.
 
Nov 28, 2003
12,062
12,478
113
Eff any modicum of moral victory. Feel free to take the points, but I'll gladly lose that money if we bring this home.
 

Ron Mehico

Heisman
Jan 4, 2008
15,473
33,054
0
Gotta take some chances to win this game, just not sure Stoops has it in him. The type of chances like trying this Jack-O to see if it tastes good, and then it resulting in miserable failure because it taste like candy corn and ****
 

UK_ENGR

Senior
Dec 12, 2007
1,741
930
113
Not enough time for our offense to get back down the field now…
Edit: moot point now.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game