GYERO

cricket3

Heisman
May 29, 2001
19,095
19,741
113
Glad we brought back the dude who was recruiting for another team while on our staff for our O Line to still look like trash.
 
Aug 14, 2001
37,578
60,328
0
BVG looked like crap for most of LAST week. I took a lot of crap for pointing it out.

Next Saturday, I'll be at the Ice Cube concert (mercifully), I'll request No Vaseline for you poor bastards that have to watch the game.
 

Vismund

All-American
Mar 30, 2007
10,714
9,517
113
BVG looked like crap for most of LAST week. I took a lot of crap for pointing it out.

Next Saturday, I'll be at the Ice Cube concert (mercifully), I'll request No Vaseline for you poor bastards that have to watch the game.

Hard to tell how he looks today when he literally has DE in his face after his 3rd step. Your ire should be toward this abysmal O-Line and play calling.
 

BleedBlueCats21

All-American
Mar 17, 2007
10,260
7,041
113
I don't expect any qb to look good with zero time to set and throw.

RBs are averaging like 6 ypc. Stick to it and then hit them with play action.
 
  • Like
Reactions: krazykats
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality