Is Eddie Gran still hanging around?
It really is as simple as this.This seems ridiculously simple. Run between the tackles. Sprinkle in PA.
Throw a GD screen on all these blitzes. Any of the above works better than whatever the hell it is we are calling right now.
It's Creed and 3 Doors Down for me....but yah, this is pitiful.Looks like I’m heading to Weezer and Flaming Lips tonight much earlier then expected
BVG looked like crap for most of LAST week. I took a lot of crap for pointing it out.
Next Saturday, I'll be at the Ice Cube concert (mercifully), I'll request No Vaseline for you poor bastards that have to watch the game.
Hard to tell how he looks today when he literally has DE in his face after his 3rd step. Your ire should be toward this abysmal O-Line and play calling.
I'm not but that is liable to change if this keeps up.Is our punt returner drunk?
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey