Chad, did you also never shop at the Romany Road Kroger where John Short was a bagger for years and years? And he's since transferred to the Euclid Kroger.
KenPom did a pretty deep analysis and couple years back about “3-point defense” and that it basically was a farce. IIRC, he basically stated that the best way to play three point defense is to simply prevent teams from taking them. It was a pretty in-depth analysis about contested vs non-contested shots, etc.
Chad, did you also never shop at the Romany Road Kroger where John Short was a bagger for years and years? And he's since transferred to the Euclid Kroger.
Different places for everyone. I know a guy whose wife had an occupational therapist career. She still pretends to be that despite not working in that field for ten years.
BUT, I feel like we need to do a better job putting him in positions to be successful.
I feel like we need to do a better job putting him in positions to be successful.
We go compete halves without getting him in those baseline/post positions. I'm sure some of it's on him, but certainly not all of it. As I've alluded to all year, I think Travis eating up that space and receiving the bulk of the touches doesn't help his cause - dude is a very poor, and sometimes nearly non-existent passer.
Lol, krazykats "doesn't even really drink", and the few bottles he does have are collectibles stashed on the top shelf of his clothes closet (I've seen pictures) -- and now he's buying by the barrel. [laughing]
Dude is a GYERO treasure, I don't care what anyone says.
Super jealous she got to see a bunch of dry wall.
Up 75% this week thanks to you asking about it!!!!!Thanks Chief, any update on Fannie Mae?
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet for South Carolina
KSR Basketball
LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
KSR Women's Basketball
Rhyne Howard has the Atlanta Dream in the semifinals of the WNBA Playoffs
KSR Football
Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star SF DeMarcus Henry schedules official visit to Kentucky