Why has Cal not brought back Antigua and Strickland?
Ridiculous.
Ridiculous.
Antigua still has the stink of "academic fraud" lingering on him from USF.
Antigua still has the stink of "academic fraud" lingering on him from USF.
Antigua still has the stink of "academic fraud" lingering on him from USF.
By the way- for all the recruiting geeks, we land McDaniels to go with what we already have and that’s 3 Top 10 recruits. Despite all the panic and self loathing, we already have a damn good 2019 class.
I remember going to the 1998 game at UT. Four of us including SAE’s brother drove down there. Football game was a terrible, terrible experience. I remember Mumme going for it early on 4th down when we were on our own 20 with the game something like 7-6. The worst part was that the entire stadium knew we were going to fake it. First of many cold, dark beat downs I’ve witnessed there.
I remember going to the 1998 game at UT. Four of us including SAE’s brother drove down there. Football game was a terrible, terrible experience. I remember Mumme going for it early on 4th down when we were on our own 20 with the game something like 7-6. The worst part was that the entire stadium knew we were going to fake it. First of many cold, dark beat downs I’ve witnessed there.
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Football
Watch Will Stein's guest spot with KSR's own Matt Jones on ESPN Radio
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Cats in the NBA
Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat