Why has Cal not brought back Antigua and Strickland?
Ridiculous.
Ridiculous.
Antigua still has the stink of "academic fraud" lingering on him from USF.
Antigua still has the stink of "academic fraud" lingering on him from USF.
Antigua still has the stink of "academic fraud" lingering on him from USF.
By the way- for all the recruiting geeks, we land McDaniels to go with what we already have and that’s 3 Top 10 recruits. Despite all the panic and self loathing, we already have a damn good 2019 class.
I remember going to the 1998 game at UT. Four of us including SAE’s brother drove down there. Football game was a terrible, terrible experience. I remember Mumme going for it early on 4th down when we were on our own 20 with the game something like 7-6. The worst part was that the entire stadium knew we were going to fake it. First of many cold, dark beat downs I’ve witnessed there.
I remember going to the 1998 game at UT. Four of us including SAE’s brother drove down there. Football game was a terrible, terrible experience. I remember Mumme going for it early on 4th down when we were on our own 20 with the game something like 7-6. The worst part was that the entire stadium knew we were going to fake it. First of many cold, dark beat downs I’ve witnessed there.
KSR Football
The Power K is back! Kentucky teases throwback look for LSU game
Rivals Football Recruiting
Will Stein's Kentucky is making a case to the No. 7 receiver in the 2028 class
KSR Football Recruiting
Kentucky Football Receives Prediction to Land a 5-Star Recruit
KSR Basketball
Add Jerone Morton to Kentucky's injury report; Kam Williams progressing well
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU Game Time Announced