Weren't like 7 of the USMNT players born / raised in Germany? Look where that got us. Perhaps we should recruit Africa instead.
On Facebook these days PTI(pti) is a social justice warrior -- which anyone who knows him finds absolutely hilarious.
Pathetic, Chad. And cantaloupe is absolutely disgusting.
A pretty fun fact about fruit is that up until about 6 months ago I thought honeydew was simply unripe cantaloupe. Had never even heard of the stuff.
:cool2:
I never thought I’d see the day when SOCCER had the least ******** of the major sports.There’s a gd DJ on the field spinning Spotify tunes during the Home Run Derby.
Soccer looks more and more appealing every single day.
GD this is a good post.And that annoying song Hanson wrote about him was terrible, too.
I never thought I’d see the day when SOCCER had the least ******** of the major sports.
Sorry for loving sports, Chase.
Ill be sure to let bleacher report know that they’re racist.Rogue with the most racist post in GYERO history. Congrats. Finally took that mantle from STG.
Congrats everybody, now you’re all soccer balls!That would be incorrect, because soccer as a sport is complete ********. It sucks.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’