Absolutely no question that women's softball is more entertaining than women's basketball. Probably b/c its a unique sport, faster paced, etc. Women's basketball might be one of the worst sports on the planet.
It's official - everyone hates Chad and his stupid wedding.
Who hurt you?I watched a good bit of it. Fairly entertaining tbh.
Good news: The people that have long been accused of killing the Rupp atmosphere will now have a club area.
Bad new: They still have to keep their regular seat so courtside seats will just be empty now.
Got a couple spots open for a tournament down in Burkesville. Unlimited HR. Need a couple more mashersWow. Glad to see GYERO has softball fever. Meanwhile me and SAE are over here rollin’ bats, mashing, raking, and wondering why everyone else was so gd late to the party.
* Llama — keeping in mind that wcc hates you too, how much weight have you dropped?
Burkesville Bomb N’ Bash? No can do. Apparently ol’ MaxPowerrr isn’t “regulation” down there per a controversial 2003 incident. I shan’t return.Got a couple spots open for a tournament down in Burkesville. Unlimited HR. Need a couple more mashers
f I'm not mistaken they will not be open during the game
I thought "during" was at halftime. I could be wrong.Release says before, during, and after.
Nice plaid cargo shorts, idiot.
Rumor also has it they drink alcohol.Damn right I have plaid cargo shorts. Every color combination possible.
As far as those fans go, I agree that its awful that they are passionate about their teams and act crazy during their games. Don't they know that a client could see them?
It is sometimes ok to wear a tasteful polo or button down in team colors, or even a pink, purple or pale yellow polo if it has a small team logo on the sleeve and a cartoonish whale icon on the breast. Anything more than that is an outright disgrace.
I heard that these animals even stand and cheer the entire game. I bet their parents are proud.
Those cargo shorts can hold a LOT of beer and hot dogs and smoke bombs.Rumor also has it they drink alcohol.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB