Mo Bamba is 6'11.25" w/o shoes, 7'10" wingspan, nearly 10 ft standing reach![]()
Yea well Nick Richards is gonna be 6’12” w/o shoes, 7’11” wingspan, and legit 10 ft standing reach next year.
Mo Bamba is 6'11.25" w/o shoes, 7'10" wingspan, nearly 10 ft standing reach![]()
Mo Bamba is 6'11.25" w/o shoes, 7'10" wingspan, nearly 10 ft standing reach![]()
Afterparty directly up some steps at the best rooftop bar in OTR. They’re almost all spoken for but there will be some baddies there, too. Come ready to party.
Sahara >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Athenian Grill
I'll be in Cincy for Shitbag's bachelor party this weekend if you're interested in REALLY partying.
I’m in Greater Cincy every weekend but will probably just sit on my porch Saturday as one does
Dude’s like 23- wtf is he doing?
False.Let’s be honest, the only people killing it at 24 are either musicians, athletes, or movie stars.
I made 28k my first year out of college and KILT IT.I wouldn’t really consider riding your parents coat tails “killing it.”
No, but I had some healthy credit card debt from the bars.Did you have a mortgage and a country club membership?
I mean, we should probably *define* what killing it means here.
Ciabatta, smoked turkey, genoa salami, havarti, mayo + spicy crawtaters = waf
I'm 44yo, house is paid for, truck is paid for, I've got a job that allows me the freedom to pretty much do what I please, and a 5yo granddaughter that thinks I hung the moon. Regardless of your definition, I feel like I'm killing it.
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia