They both made the cut. Hard to do. Lots of great players get cut at The Masters.
Not worried about Tiger. His swing looks good. He feels good.
Shew wee I hate Jon Rahm. I’d root for Monty vs him without hesitation.
Fatrick Reed is an ahole dbag weirdo . Can’t wait to cheer him on tomorrow!
#golffan
Oh it’s past “potential”. Retire it in the empty case where our made up national championship used to be.UK has a turnover chain? That has the potential to be really embarrassing.
Shame they walled over their fireplace, presumablyRory should give a like based on the acceptable TV mounting height alone, IMO.
BREAKING: LOCAL COVER BAND DISAPPOINTS
Bubba has the dumbest looking shoes I have ever seen. Ever.
Spieth
:eyes:
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington