They both made the cut. Hard to do. Lots of great players get cut at The Masters.
Not worried about Tiger. His swing looks good. He feels good.
Shew wee I hate Jon Rahm. I’d root for Monty vs him without hesitation.
Fatrick Reed is an ahole dbag weirdo . Can’t wait to cheer him on tomorrow!
#golffan
Oh it’s past “potential”. Retire it in the empty case where our made up national championship used to be.UK has a turnover chain? That has the potential to be really embarrassing.
Shame they walled over their fireplace, presumablyRory should give a like based on the acceptable TV mounting height alone, IMO.
BREAKING: LOCAL COVER BAND DISAPPOINTS
Bubba has the dumbest looking shoes I have ever seen. Ever.
Spieth
:eyes:
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia