I mostly hate to see guys like Teague, Orton, or that idiot Doron go pro when there is no sure thing in the NBA and they don't seem to have anyone advising them.
Same one that's on my championship print.I certainly believe that is an authentic signature.
Thats honestly about as good as I can write in cursive so I can’t judge. Been that way since 7th grade when I finally decided HAVING to write a paper in cursive was stupid. Capital print only for this guy, cursive is pointless.Lamb has the GOAT autograph
![]()
GYERO taking shots at Lamb and MKG in the same week. Solid stuff, guys. Keep it up.
:joy: His pregame quote before UNC December ‘11 about how he saw the game going is an all-timer.
In retrospect, Doron was basically Dawg Carruth without the felony. Or platinum grill.
I’ve tried finding this several times to no avail. It really was incredible.
Not hating on him at all. He was great here. Just a quirky, kind of funny guy in general. Signature fits that aspect perfectly.Same one that's on my championship print.
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia
KSR Football
Will Stein owns late clock-management mistake: 'That was bad by me'
KSR Football
WATCH: Will Stein explains his decisions and celebrates the win in his postgame press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein joins Bear Bryant in Kentucky Football History with 4-1 start