I mostly hate to see guys like Teague, Orton, or that idiot Doron go pro when there is no sure thing in the NBA and they don't seem to have anyone advising them.
Same one that's on my championship print.I certainly believe that is an authentic signature.
Thats honestly about as good as I can write in cursive so I can’t judge. Been that way since 7th grade when I finally decided HAVING to write a paper in cursive was stupid. Capital print only for this guy, cursive is pointless.Lamb has the GOAT autograph
![]()
GYERO taking shots at Lamb and MKG in the same week. Solid stuff, guys. Keep it up.
:joy: His pregame quote before UNC December ‘11 about how he saw the game going is an all-timer.
In retrospect, Doron was basically Dawg Carruth without the felony. Or platinum grill.
I’ve tried finding this several times to no avail. It really was incredible.
Not hating on him at all. He was great here. Just a quirky, kind of funny guy in general. Signature fits that aspect perfectly.Same one that's on my championship print.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina