This wasn't my takeaway.Wow. Thanks for being dog-**** Vandy, I guess.
Well, we didn't lose. Nobody will give a **** about the score in March. So I guess that's a silver lining.Vandy is 8-13, we had them at home, and we got gifted OT. I see no silver lining, that was dogshit
The silver lining is that we won and didn’t lose, like if we fell off a ladder but onto a trampoline.Vandy is 8-13, we had them at home, and we got gifted OT. I see no silver lining, that was dogshit
The silver lining is that we won and didn’t lose, like if we fell off a ladder but onto a trampoline.
Thanks man keep us updated on the latest antique bike found in someones attic.
Who said this game was fun. Wasn’t fun.
**** you, how about that?
I think you misspelled the easiest word in the English language.And just to be clear, that was **** You.
I think you misspelled the easiest word in the English language.
Regardless of what we just witnessed, I'm just glad the Clown is finally out.
GFY.
Lol cause its trueI feel like a Kansas fan right now.
They win this way 8-9 games a year.
I feel like a Kansas fan right now.
They win this way 8-9 games a year.
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report
KSR Basketball
Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone