This wasn't my takeaway.Wow. Thanks for being dog-**** Vandy, I guess.
Well, we didn't lose. Nobody will give a **** about the score in March. So I guess that's a silver lining.Vandy is 8-13, we had them at home, and we got gifted OT. I see no silver lining, that was dogshit
The silver lining is that we won and didn’t lose, like if we fell off a ladder but onto a trampoline.Vandy is 8-13, we had them at home, and we got gifted OT. I see no silver lining, that was dogshit
The silver lining is that we won and didn’t lose, like if we fell off a ladder but onto a trampoline.
Thanks man keep us updated on the latest antique bike found in someones attic.
Who said this game was fun. Wasn’t fun.
**** you, how about that?
I think you misspelled the easiest word in the English language.And just to be clear, that was **** You.
I think you misspelled the easiest word in the English language.
Regardless of what we just witnessed, I'm just glad the Clown is finally out.
GFY.
Lol cause its trueI feel like a Kansas fan right now.
They win this way 8-9 games a year.
I feel like a Kansas fan right now.
They win this way 8-9 games a year.
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Football
Watch Will Stein's guest spot with KSR's own Matt Jones on ESPN Radio
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Cats in the NBA
Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat