GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

wcc31

Heisman
Mar 18, 2002
27,053
88,844
98
I don’t know why I watch any SEC games. Hate about 95% of every one I watch- especially with these idiot freshmen and sophomores (looking at you, Gabriel). Miserable experience every Tuesday.
 
Aug 14, 2001
37,578
60,328
0
In one game, the positive vibes, team growth, and fan enthusiasm are snuffed out.


Wake me when this fiasco is over. I'm checking out for the season.

Don't really care to waste my time with them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: drxman1

_Chase_

Heisman
Jan 22, 2004
33,898
33,396
113
If Diallo pulled that **** on my NBA team I would cut him before he got to the locker room.
 

Midway Cat

All-Conference
Feb 7, 2004
16,225
2,626
113
We always hear that it's better to go for 2 in that situation, but I can't see why. It'll be nearly impossible to tie the game with so little time left if they make both free throws.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Recruiting 5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina