38 minutes, no stoppages or monitor reviews
Final two minutes - five trips to review
Final two minutes - five trips to review
Dear Wenyen,
Stop shooting 3pts.
Thanks,
Mgmt
Clever.Dear Kennedy,
Stop posting.
Thanks,
Mgmt
I mean I've been watching for a long time but down 17 against a top 10 Mountaineer in Morgantown team with a boatload of freshman? That's an all timer folks.
50-28. Lolz.Fifty in the second half
I like that you still think your wife is straight.I'm at a party with 12 lesbos and my wife. This is actually been so much better than I thought it would have been trying to watch the game here. Pretty sure some titties are going to be out before night's end.
Had a good friend pass away last night...tonight has been a welcome distraction. Crazy how a damn game can get your mind off something for a few hours.
Loved the fight we showed.
I like that you still think your wife is straight.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina