38 minutes, no stoppages or monitor reviews
Final two minutes - five trips to review
Final two minutes - five trips to review
Dear Wenyen,
Stop shooting 3pts.
Thanks,
Mgmt
Clever.Dear Kennedy,
Stop posting.
Thanks,
Mgmt
I mean I've been watching for a long time but down 17 against a top 10 Mountaineer in Morgantown team with a boatload of freshman? That's an all timer folks.
50-28. Lolz.Fifty in the second half
I like that you still think your wife is straight.I'm at a party with 12 lesbos and my wife. This is actually been so much better than I thought it would have been trying to watch the game here. Pretty sure some titties are going to be out before night's end.
Had a good friend pass away last night...tonight has been a welcome distraction. Crazy how a damn game can get your mind off something for a few hours.
Loved the fight we showed.
I like that you still think your wife is straight.
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball
KSR Basketball
'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report