Going to go ahead and assume this rings true for most girls that have taken their pants off for BBdK.Good ole Aime25. I run into her on occasion, boy time had not been kind to that girl.
:joy: Was thinking the exact same thing earlier.I bet Jevon Carter smokes in the locker room after practice, with the cigarette hanging almost completely out of his mouth and calls his teammates "Youngblood" when he talks to them.
Play physically and dare the refs to foul out the whole team in the 1H, which they will never do.It's not going to matter, and I expected it, but we are getting hacked to pieces. It's crazy what a "reputation" will do to a refs psyche
Well, please let us know when you do...I’m very close to just saying this team f*cking sucks, and you won’t convince me otherwise.
Apparently Richards was an AA because he is 7 feet tall and can jump high. Can’t really see any other reason.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB