Going to go ahead and assume this rings true for most girls that have taken their pants off for BBdK.Good ole Aime25. I run into her on occasion, boy time had not been kind to that girl.
:joy: Was thinking the exact same thing earlier.I bet Jevon Carter smokes in the locker room after practice, with the cigarette hanging almost completely out of his mouth and calls his teammates "Youngblood" when he talks to them.
Play physically and dare the refs to foul out the whole team in the 1H, which they will never do.It's not going to matter, and I expected it, but we are getting hacked to pieces. It's crazy what a "reputation" will do to a refs psyche
Well, please let us know when you do...I’m very close to just saying this team f*cking sucks, and you won’t convince me otherwise.
Apparently Richards was an AA because he is 7 feet tall and can jump high. Can’t really see any other reason.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!