Man I realize we aren’t good, probably won’t be good, probably will be discouraged by the guys that leave...but cot damn some of you are just miserable.
Are you? Maybe because I skip most of your posts...but feels like you've only posted in this thread the last six months.
60mg THC, 30mg CBD over the course of the day.Serious question, how high are you right now?
![]()
Whatever, we all know they are just a bunch of selfish punk NBA wannabes if they don’t win the basketball games we expect them to.I mean we still don't have a consistent rotation. I didn't think the pieces fit well preseason but I like the kids. Actually like them a lot more than I thought I would. Just a weird season.
UVA 61 Clemson 36
13 points in the second half for Clemson. That’s amazing.
So did the Cats.Once upon a time ago, Agassi played in jean shorts.
![]()
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion