Man I realize we aren’t good, probably won’t be good, probably will be discouraged by the guys that leave...but cot damn some of you are just miserable.
Are you? Maybe because I skip most of your posts...but feels like you've only posted in this thread the last six months.
60mg THC, 30mg CBD over the course of the day.Serious question, how high are you right now?
![]()
Whatever, we all know they are just a bunch of selfish punk NBA wannabes if they don’t win the basketball games we expect them to.I mean we still don't have a consistent rotation. I didn't think the pieces fit well preseason but I like the kids. Actually like them a lot more than I thought I would. Just a weird season.
UVA 61 Clemson 36
13 points in the second half for Clemson. That’s amazing.
So did the Cats.Once upon a time ago, Agassi played in jean shorts.
![]()
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
KSR Football
Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
KSR Basketball
Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
KSR Women's Basketball
New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark