Ha. If 15 years ago you had told me that Neil Brown would be a relevant name in football in 2017, I would have **** in my Cheerios.
He really was underwhelming as a player.
He really was underwhelming as a player.
Ugly? Yes.
4-1? Yes.
Better figure out the OL with a quickness.
Neal F. Brown
He may not get out of Baton Rouge.Here comes the Brinks truck.
How many is Bama gonna drop on Ole Miss? Good lord...
Yep...and have regressed each game. Starting with the stellar game preparation against GTech...this year has been a continuing example of the incompetence of Stoops and Gran. They're awful.
I've got a tee time in 6 hours and I'm still up.
High as f@@@...
I think it’s about time a Petrino to LSU rumor get started.
I think it’s about time a Petrino to LSU rumor get started.
I keep a running list here.Steakhouse rec for Charlotte.
Go
-cyclists by and large are a self-important and sanctimonious lot. If i have to drive 20 mph behind the pelaton on the way to dads farm...you need to obey traffic laws in town mother****er.
Steakhouse rec for Charlotte.
Go
KSR Basketball
Add Jerone Morton to Kentucky's injury report; Kam Williams progressing well
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU Game Time Announced
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 6
KSR Volleyball
Horns Down: Thigpen's Heroics, Kentucky's defense lead to top-10 sweep
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Another swing game in the Kentucky-South Carolina has arrived