This time two weeks ago Louisville was hosting GameDay against the defending national champs.
L
O
L
So fitting that his last campus appearance, he went out looking like an absolute clown.
This time two weeks ago Louisville was hosting GameDay against the defending national champs.
L
O
L
Ugh...J Vando:grimace:
My father was truant officer for the county schools and he was throwing parents in jail before I was born and there wasn't a thing the parents could do about it. Your school probably took attendance in the morning like most which enabled you to stay out of trouble.
Willy, I just fried up a big mess of Goetta. I would bring you some, but guess you had better things to do on this perfect day for football.
It's football time in the Bluegrass.
[laughing]Shorts and a jersey are always the best look for a 60 year old man.
He, in his very soul, is a *****. And if he wants to discuss it that's fine.
On one hand, we have a dozen versatile forwards this year. On the other, he was my favorite of the bunch.
I don't know how he gets drafted with all those foot injuries. Sucks for the kid.
Because of course Vanderbilt would be out 3 months with a foot injury.
Has that guy been healthy since he got to high school? Dude has more foot injuries than anyone I can ever remember.
-What the hell happened to you all last night? Smoke a bunch of weed and talk about weird ****?
.
Wtf that spot
I felt like I was listening to Art Bell...
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Another swing game in the Kentucky-South Carolina has arrived
KSR
KSR Show, 9/28: A jam-packed Monday show
KSR
KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama