Not even top 50.Not that I eat junk food anymore, but these used to be the #1 Easter candy.
![]()
I wonder how many marriages the icloud has claimed.
Also he looks like this...
![]()
Well no wonder he was in such a damn hurry.So the doctor that got kicked off the plane traded prescriptions for sex...
So the doctor that got kicked off the plane traded prescriptions for sex...
Speaking of doctors what happened to Doc Boat?
Just spent 14 hours in Disney parks so I'm all out of credit to give the general public, frankly.<--Team United until I get the real story.
Some of you continue to give the general public way too much credit.
KSR Basketball
Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone
KSR Around Kentucky
Eastern Kentucky gives Colonel Mascot a Makeover
KSR Football
Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks