Not even top 50.Not that I eat junk food anymore, but these used to be the #1 Easter candy.
![]()
I wonder how many marriages the icloud has claimed.
Also he looks like this...
![]()
Well no wonder he was in such a damn hurry.So the doctor that got kicked off the plane traded prescriptions for sex...
So the doctor that got kicked off the plane traded prescriptions for sex...
Speaking of doctors what happened to Doc Boat?
Just spent 14 hours in Disney parks so I'm all out of credit to give the general public, frankly.<--Team United until I get the real story.
Some of you continue to give the general public way too much credit.
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Football
Watch Will Stein's guest spot with KSR's own Matt Jones on ESPN Radio
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Cats in the NBA
Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat