The one guy who could win it for Gonzaga rolls an ankle.
lol nopeGonna watch the Reds season opener to cheer me up.
You missed one of your faves, Chalky Jesus, and his :fire: sunburn.Haven't watched a single second. Sounds like a great game doh!
Not a single favorable missed/bad call yet for UNC either.
I could have given two ***** about college basketball pre 1990 soNational championships since 1978 (which was about when I was old enough to start paying attention):
North Carolina - 5
Duke - 5
UConn - 4
Louisville - 3
Kentucky - 3
Why do I follow this gay sport.
National championships since 1978 (which was about when I was old enough to start paying attention):
North Carolina - 5
Duke - 5
UConn - 4
Louisville - 3
Kentucky - 3
Why do I follow this gay sport.
Ah well. . . our sixth national championship is old enough to drink.
Way ahead of you, buddy.Beat off as much as humanly possible at the expense of interacting with your loved ones.
KSR Football
NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard
KSR Football
Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game
KSR
KSR Today: One step closer to a Sandstorm
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence