Kenny Smith just said some people are talking about this Gonzaga team maybe being the best team in the history of the game.
:joy::joy:
Uhhh....huh?
:joy::joy:
Uhhh....huh?
Humphries had more minutes in the first game than Bam, Willis, or Hawkins. Gabriel had one more minute than Humphries. We still won.
Kenny Smith is tragically awful at thisKenny Smith just said some people are talking about this Gonzaga team maybe being the best team in the history of the game.
:joy::joy:
Uhhh....huh?
I think South Carolina wins today and I think they give Gonzaga hell too.
It is truly bizarre watching Florida and South Carolina play each other in the Elite 8. At some point during this tournament, I feel like we were all transported to the Twilight Zone.
He's just a dog, man. I picked Gators, but I wonder if he'll even let SC lose. Not a better competitor in the country, that's for sure.
-Backwards Hat Guy is the star of the picture.
...and to see it be quality bball.It is truly bizarre watching Florida and South Carolina play each other in the Elite 8.
Is Backwards Hat dude associated with Guy on the Corner Tickets?
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition