Loving the "Thornwell is the best 2 way player in the country" stuff from the National Boys. He's been ONE of the best all season, which we all knew, and nobody has even mentioned him until the Marquette/Duke games -- and now the hot takes are coming strong.
Also, nobody is talking about him being suspended early, which SC fought through pretty well, b/c they probably don't even know. LOL. Would be the perfect "fought through adversity" story, if they actually followed basketball outside of the BlueBloods and ACC/B1G/B12
Touching losers.
Having a little SEC pride here. I may say I don't care, but I do -- get sick of us being painted as playing in the OVC equivalent sometimes, when we all know we play SUPER BOWLS pretty much every goddamm night in conference. #nochad![]()
GYERO was way out in front on how great the SEC is at basketball. :eyes:
I love the SECGYERO was way out in front on how great the SEC is at basketball. :eyes:
No idea what bbdk is talking about but I could hand strangle anyone on earth right now.
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt