Ugh we turned it over on 3 straight possessions sprinting up the court like touching idiots.
Playing like Tony from Blue ChipsJust zero reason Monk is in at this point. Guy is a disaster tonight. I mean it is hard to actually be that talented and play any worse. He will be alright but you have to sit a guy when he is playing this bad.
Re: Monk: I mean it is hard to actually be that talented and play any worse. He will be alright but you have to sit a guy when he is playing this bad.
I'll save you the suspense. Double tech coming.Boy, I expect these refs to get this technical right
Monk with 4 turnovers and counting. Reactionary.
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
KSR Football
CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'