Ugh we turned it over on 3 straight possessions sprinting up the court like touching idiots.
Playing like Tony from Blue ChipsJust zero reason Monk is in at this point. Guy is a disaster tonight. I mean it is hard to actually be that talented and play any worse. He will be alright but you have to sit a guy when he is playing this bad.
Re: Monk: I mean it is hard to actually be that talented and play any worse. He will be alright but you have to sit a guy when he is playing this bad.
I'll save you the suspense. Double tech coming.Boy, I expect these refs to get this technical right
Monk with 4 turnovers and counting. Reactionary.
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt