Only holdup is in-home privacy...my wife is on her phone pretty much nonstop, and don't really like the idea of being watched all the time. That would just feel weird imo. She'll think that's fun watching the dogs and such, and be on it all the damn time, zero doubt in my mind about that.
Combine all that rage from the PLAYOFF SNUB with the fact that opposing teams are apparently just leaving playbooks around UL's facilities i mean its gonna be a bloodbath.I mean I fully expect UL to salt the Earth with Houston tonight. Perfect storm of chips on shoulders and whatnot.
buy a dorm fridge, some wireless surveillance cameras, profit?If your employer pays for further education, and you have the time to do it, i'd jump back in there.
Would be cool to spend your Saturday afternoons catching up on homework or playing frisbee on the Quad. Maybe hit up the occasional protest on campus. Easy choice, imo.
With the prospect of a large salary looming
Do it. Seriously. Earnings potential for Drs with MBAs is ridiculous. If MBA is in Healthcare admin even more so.And now one of the groups I'm considering is partnering with a high level MBA program to offer healthcare administration courses and of course I've been asked to consider it. Sort of hate myself at times, because I think I want to.![]()
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime
KSR Football
Everything Will Stein had to say after Kentucky's Overtime Win over LSU
KSR Football
Cardiac Cats: Kentucky knocks out LSU in overtime to create true playoff path
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes