Melania can do whatevershe wants to Anth. Best part of this **** show.
I never thought I'd say this, but, based on recent events, he seems like more of a ringette guy.Is the rash of GYERO hockey attendance preparation for a move to Canada? Maybe that's where Chad has gone.
********, one stupid ***** with huge tits makes a crude sports joke and I have to read and or see it no fewer than 5 times since dinner.
FTGE, and F you, Chief.
I'm having a hard time keeping up.
Which sports team is Drake a diehard fan of this week?
Mobile order, papi.Starbucks drive thru line faster than going inside. They have 4-5 people working the drive thru...you're lucky to even get someone inside anymore.
Feel obligated to point out THESE ARE ONLY INTENDED FOR USE IN YOUR OWN HOME.Nest has indoor and outdoor camera setups and I think you can have them archive 10 days worth of streaming for fairly cheap.
I would tell you to try harder, but that would require you to post more, and that isn't the America anybody wants.
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
KSR Football
Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kentucky set to hire Alfred Aboya as final assistant coach
KSR Football
The public is hammering LSU