My bad Willy I though you asked how long it had been since he faced live pitching. I guess I misread your initial post, My bad, dude!!!
That another smart *** comment, Clark. One more and I will report you. You've been warned.
My bad Willy I though you asked how long it had been since he faced live pitching. I guess I misread your initial post, My bad, dude!!!
I don't hate Clark, he hates me because I posted a poorly photoshopped picture of him with Lorde on this board and he lost his damn ****. I think he's a nice guy who's just super stressed all the time.
Like I've said before, my dad was a native Chicagoan and cubs fan so I'm pulling for them despite the fact that I don't consider myself "a cubs fan". But I think the biggest reason I'm pulling for them is because it'd be INTERESTING if they won. More storyline and history if I get to witness this. Pretty much how I root for all sporting events that don't involve UK and to a lesser extent the Reds.
Lorde had no right to bring those imo.I dont hate BRax, I just didnt really want photo's of me on the internet in a forum where who knows what kind of comments are being made, during a time when i was dealing with multiple work related federal lawsuits.
Yes I have spent most of my adult life way more stressed than any one person should. Probably shouldve chosen a different line of work.
I dont hate BRax, I just didnt really want photo's of me on the internet in a forum where who knows what kind of comments are being made, during a time when i was dealing with multiple work related federal lawsuits.
Yes I have spent most of my adult life way more stressed than any one person should. Probably shouldve chosen a different line of work.
My wife's grandmother died Sunday, funeral this week -- and amazingly, that doesn't hold a candle to the real tragedy of the house.
She lost her 'journal', left it in a cart at some store. Completely out of character for her to lose anything, but apparently I had no idea how important this thing was. Kept everything from to-do lists, to little 'diary' type entries from our trips, gift cards, financial info (no acct #s or anything) -- "My entire life", according to her.
She has cried tears for 3 days and running now about this, it's completely ruined her life so I'm told, and making in-roads on mine if this keeps up too much longer.
Where did you come up with me hating Clark?Clark, I want to give you a beer and a hug.
Where did you come up with me hating Clark?
avoid the apples imo lmaoDEVELOPING:
I am apparently having breakfast with Rex Chapman on Friday morning with a small group of community leaders. So GYERO, I ask you:
Should I get sausage patties or bacon?
DEVELOPING:
I am apparently having breakfast with Rex Chapman on Friday morning with a small group of community leaders. So GYERO, I ask you:
Should I get sausage patties or bacon?
This is a prime example when wearing a Bengals jersey, specifically a Lewis Billups throwback, would be a great conversation starter.Either will work. The important thing is to set a bottle of pain pills next to your plate facing him and watch him twitch.
Oh, and don't leave your iPhone unguarded.
It was a terrible and stupid thing he did, but he has apologized, and it's time to move on.
That dude's skinny jeans could fit on one of drxman's fingers.
True or false?
<-- leaning towards false
Ha! Not everyone in here went to medical school buddy! What do they say?Well, you know what they say about the size of a man's hands.
imp:
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina