If you read or follow a players moms Twitter account, that's really your own gd fault.
It was Mrs. Calipari wasn't it?Oh great, now we have players moms going to Twitter to complain about toxic fans too. That will certainly fix it.
Google bought Nest so it doesn't integrate well with Apple's ecosystem. The ecobee shows up in Homekit nicely and can be controlled by Siri, AppleWatch, etc. (I don't have an Echo, yet.)I have 2 and never use the phone app for either but I do check the weather on them in the morning. They're fine though and I actually like the ecobee the best. Surprised you didn't go nest to sink with you apple obsession.
it "learns", something UKO hasn't done in 40/50 something years.
The "well-polished Deer Stags" of human environmental comfort controllers.We have a digital thermostat.
I'd call that a masterpiece and consider mounting it over the fireplace, if the two birds doing just that would have been nixed from the final print.![]()
:fire:
I'm not convinced Nick Saban could win here, so who we get is really a moot point.
UK has lot a few National Championship games, and they've all hurt...but I couldn't imagine losing one on a buzzer beater. That's got to be the worst feeling ever as a fan.
![]()
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina