If we had any kind of a excuse for a QB we would be dominating.We are winning by 2 touchdowns & we held Vandy to 3 points; yet I am disappointed. I was hoping we would just dominate.
I am well aware that I am the fartherest thing from a college football. Does anyone else feel this way, or did we play better than it felt like to me?
And just like that...
--> 3 penalties on a punt return...
--> Fumble returned for a TD.
Cats!
Old people sex is way better than this.Like watching old people have sex.
KSR Football
NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard
KSR Football
Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game
KSR
KSR Today: One step closer to a Sandstorm
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence