If we had any kind of a excuse for a QB we would be dominating.We are winning by 2 touchdowns & we held Vandy to 3 points; yet I am disappointed. I was hoping we would just dominate.
I am well aware that I am the fartherest thing from a college football. Does anyone else feel this way, or did we play better than it felt like to me?
And just like that...
--> 3 penalties on a punt return...
--> Fumble returned for a TD.
Cats!
Old people sex is way better than this.Like watching old people have sex.
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball
KSR Basketball
'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday