I just hope Adrian treats assistbyhawkins well this weekend. Nicest guy in the world and Adrian is a constant dick and irritant toward him. Let the guy have some fun and keep your insecurities in check, imo.
They were pretty tough by the time I got there. You didn't risk your fake at Wick's, PH, Gillians or BAR/HAND. Got in once at Bar and the dude was like next time I'm taking it.Various joints in Nelson County didn't really count because no one gave a **** about underage drinking there. But my favorite Louisville joint to underage drink was Phoenix Hill.
My neighbor across the street had a vending machine stocked full of ice cold natty light. 2 for fifty cents. The day we discovered that was nuts
COUNTER POINT: cans, thoTwo for 50 cents Natty Light? TOO MUCH.
TruthSorry I'm not sorry but ALL IPA's suck - TMFS.
Is a fine IPA, actuallyTruth
Cubs keep rolling along. When can pathetic band-wagon Chi C fans such as myself begin to talk ****? Never? BTW, I was thinking of all the dbag Card fans I know and was wondering WTF happened to GTownVZ? He still around?
& did it with Tony Delk a few chairs down from himThe Cal moment with Reginald Delk was a small microcosm forshadowing things to come with Cal flat out owning those cocksuckers.
Can't decide if that's the Internet at its best or at its worst.:joy: @ @Wildcat Willy in the "scholarship" thread.
I don't understand why Bron keeps holding on. Go Bbdk with that dome and be done with it.Better hairplugs: Pitino or Lebron?
I don't understand why Bron keeps holding on. Go Bbdk with that dome and be done with it.
It's a bit more interesting than tales from the Southeast Asia terminal.You don't think anyone is actually going to click on that, do you?
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime