Towns/Wiggins/Murray is a team I could get behind -- Chumps was WAYYY out in front on the TWolves.
I copied and pasted your entire trip rundown and emailed it to her. She's been wanting to do London/Scotland for a while.
My problem is her idea of Europe is a week at EPCOT. :grimace:
Chuck Matthews transferring? Damn.
Matt Jones, TJ Walker, etc. on twitter.
Damn.
There goes Chad's probable starter. That sucks, I really liked the idea of having him for 4 years.
Still won't listen to the two slapnuts they have on that show,
Wednesday Randoms:
- I hate the MFer, but I don't see how Brice Johnson isn't a lottery pick.
Who?Chuck Matthews transferring? Damn.
SAE's passive aggressive shots at Cal/UK coming up short are my latest hatboggan.
Fabricate a scenario in which you'll need her to pass you a bar of soap.-SIL, an extensive traveler, spent a year or two in London getting her masters at Sotheby's. So naturally she still refers to universal things using British slang. It's ******** nauseating.
SAE's passive aggressive shots at Cal/UK coming up short are my latest hatboggan.
this gives 1990 Calipari more reason to play a PF at the SF spot. Tooooooooooouuuuuuuuch.
This might be controversial, but I don't think I'd chase Griffin. I think he is damaged goods.The Celtics should try to make a play for Blake Griffin. The Clipps may be ready to break **** up a bit after his shenanigans, and Boston has a ton of pieces to deal to get the "superstar" they so desperately covet. They could get the #3 pick, take Sullinger as a stopover, maybe Marcus Smart, other picks.
Hey _____, let's take a shower together.
Will do.
I'll never forgive Calipari for not feeding Towns in the post the final 10 minutes of "that" game.
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights