When you were 12 or 13, there was nothing funnier than a Big Johnson shirt.
he'll never win **** the way he plays and this pleases me a great deal. Epitome of the GET MINES player that shot jacks and doesn't even make the quarter-assed attempt at playing defense.
When you were 12 or 13, there was nothing funnier than a Big Johnson shirt.
No way. Ted Cruz wore home made t-shirts and wasn't allowed in malls because that's where ladies showed off their sinfuls.Guarantee Ted Cruz used to wear Big Johnson t shirts back in the day. Might actually help his campaign.
Vanity sizing, FTW!Just saying... looks pretty trendy to me, Bern.
I mean, just check out Andy Reid. He and Bernie get it. IN THE FACE.
ahahahhahah
Going to be in Tulsa visiting my wife's family during the home opener.
Thanks, Mitch.
[laughing] 4 Little pigs, Christ!
Knoth's BBQ and Patti's in that area is the only way to eat out.
I thought I could trust Chief on food. The guy can eat, just like me. It's not like I was asking him stock advice or about his favorite positions from the Kama Sutra.
I've been to Patti's several times. We didn't want to drive up to Grand Rivers for the front room of Cracker Barrel on steroids.
On Chad Ford's latest BIG BOARD, Briscoe is at #71, and Marcus Lee isn't in the top 100.
Lee staying in the draft would easily be the biggest mistake of any Cal-era player, wouldn't it? Even Teague and Dakari were being projected in the top 50.
I thought I could trust Chief on food. The guy can eat, just like me. It's not like I was asking him stock advice or about his favorite positions from the Kama Sutra.
I've been to Patti's several times. We didn't want to drive up to Grand Rivers for the front room of Cracker Barrel on steroids.
I gave you two places in Draffenville(Majestic and Catfish Kitchen)that are better but you mentioned that your hotel was elsewhere. And you said you'd go to Patti's regardless. Had you not lied to me things would have turned out better.I thought I could trust Chief on food. The guy can eat, just like me. It's not like I was asking him stock advice or about his favorite positions from the Kama Sutra.
I've been to Patti's several times. We didn't want to drive up to Grand Rivers for the front room of Cracker Barrel on steroids.
Chief AND Krazykats roast Willy. That's a bad day.
Willy, you caught some nice fish. Didn't you fry them up?
KSR Basketball
Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans
KSR Volleyball
Two Wildcats win SEC weekly awards as Kentucky VB preps for another top 10 matchup
KSR Basketball
WATCH: Mark Pope's Media Day Press Conference
KSR Basketball
A meeting with Mark Pope turned Malachi Moreno's stubborn summer into dramatic improvement
KSR Football
The Power K is back! Kentucky teases throwback look for LSU game