Is the white, bearded, pg lumberjack kid for SFA actually a Yeti? I'm not sure I've seen a specimen like him before.
Is the white, bearded, pg lumberjack kid for SFA actually a Yeti? I'm not sure I've seen a specimen like him before.
WELP. Whoever survives the top half of the East is going to thefinal fourchampionship. Beat IU, Beat UNC, and let's keep doing what we do.
It's the biggest upset ever b/c it happened this year. Everything now >>>>> everything then.
How is your wife's family holding up? 2004 sucked for us but that was a second round game and even though we were 1 overall we had a big inside weakness.It's the biggest upset ever b/c it happened this year. Everything now >>>>> everything then.
BaylorAt least MSU played hard the entire game. A few of the bigger name teams got down early and were bitching at each other or just didn't seem to care. I'm looking at you Cal & WVU
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball