Unreal. This is a top 5 all time NCAAT upset, right? Michigan St wasn't your average #2 seed, certainly no USC/Coppin St. They were as heavily picked to win this as anyone. Veteran team, NCAAT legend coach, POY.
#MADNESS
Vegas is so sketchy/weird. One of the Handicappers I follow and use posted this in the hour leading up to the Michigan St Game. I mean, what do they "know" that would cause them to suddenly hammer a 15 seed vs. the most popular (with KU) title pick? The line has been out all week.
Of course, I didn't bite...but +17 is looking pretty damn good I'd say.
Lol @ you lames staying sober tonight.
Let the Iowa goon shove the guy in the back for the game winner to make amends.Congrats on screwing a team over AGAIN refs just so you can make a ridiculous impact on the game. I mean, touch Iowa and all, but that was some ********. Freaking ice water veins for the Temple kid though.
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV