Yeah, all you winter lovers can get pumped. It's effing cold.
-
-Late on this, but loved the "30 for 30" on Bill McCartney and the Colorado Buffaloes. Those 90-91 Buff teams might have been my favorite CFB team of all time: Bienemy, Hagan, Figures, McGee, Williams. Loved pulling for those guys.
-Does anyone else's wife get out of the car slow as can be? If I didn't stop and wait, I would be a good 50-75 yards ahead of her. Drives me bonkers.
My personal fandom rankings…
4. Chief - still enjoying his bag of all the dicks
Gregg Marshall
Sean Miller
I don't think so. But I haven't read the Quran all the way through yet.
lorenzo romar still in play, 73?
Frank Vogel intrigues me with his UK background.
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Big Blue Madness 2026
KSR Basketball
WATCH: KSR Rapidly Reacts to everything we saw at Big Blue Madness
KSR Volleyball
Brooklyn DeLeye's double-double leads No. 3 Kentucky VB to four-set win over Auburn
KSR Basketball
LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller officially OUT vs. South Carolina