Yeah, all you winter lovers can get pumped. It's effing cold.
-
-Late on this, but loved the "30 for 30" on Bill McCartney and the Colorado Buffaloes. Those 90-91 Buff teams might have been my favorite CFB team of all time: Bienemy, Hagan, Figures, McGee, Williams. Loved pulling for those guys.
-Does anyone else's wife get out of the car slow as can be? If I didn't stop and wait, I would be a good 50-75 yards ahead of her. Drives me bonkers.
My personal fandom rankings…
4. Chief - still enjoying his bag of all the dicks
Gregg Marshall
Sean Miller
I don't think so. But I haven't read the Quran all the way through yet.
lorenzo romar still in play, 73?
Frank Vogel intrigues me with his UK background.
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet for South Carolina
KSR Basketball
LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
KSR Women's Basketball
Rhyne Howard has the Atlanta Dream in the semifinals of the WNBA Playoffs
KSR Football
Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star SF DeMarcus Henry schedules official visit to Kentucky