GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2001
37,578
60,328
0
😂 So my parents are helping us out today taking my daughter to school. BSing with Dad while she gets ready, when he casually mentions:

“Got the NCAA’s number. Been calling them every day this week about Big Z, Guy said, ‘this isn’t actually the number that handles that sort of thing’ and I just kept talking ‘we’re just really disappointed in how you all are handling this. The kid came from across the world to play ball.’ He hung up. I’m calling again today.”

Welp, NCAA- you brought this **** on yourselves. Dad’s retired, ornery, persistent and doesn’t particularly care if he’s talking to the right person to make a difference.
I would LOVE to hang out with your Dad. He sounds AWESOME. LOL I love this.
 

TCPUKChamps

Heisman
Dec 18, 2002
38,141
22,805
62
Edwards. 1/3 shooting, 1 rebound, 1 assist, 1 turnover.

What are we even doing here?

I'm sure he'll figure it out by March though!
 
  • Like
Reactions: ksta

TCPUKChamps

Heisman
Dec 18, 2002
38,141
22,805
62
Forest through the trees. They are doing what they should be doing to a weak opponent at home. Looking towards March. Where's the improvement with Edwards? Why is he still starting? Is the goal to win the National Title or get players drafted still? Thought we may be past this but he's a net negative in every single way with this team.
 
Jul 19, 2012
5,310
17,357
0
I mean cal wants to start whoever to keep some of his guys happy or get them going whatever. He needs to start the 5 coming out of half that are actually productive.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Big Blue Madness Recap + Mason Williams | Sources Say
  3. 03 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
  4. 04 KSR Football The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington
  5. 05 KSR Football Cole Cubelic Shares Good News and Bad News for Kentucky-South Carolina