The reporter that asked Tampa Bay's coach how he's planning for cold temps in a dome this weekend against Detroit loves this.Congrats, Monticello. So jealous!
The reporter that asked Tampa Bay's coach how he's planning for cold temps in a dome this weekend against Detroit loves this.Congrats, Monticello. So jealous!
Jefferson, to his credit, kept his pad toasty for the "help."Congrats, Monticello. So jealous!
* Post op, it looks like Lazy Tuesday is wiped from the internet now. Like Run Through, it exists only in our memories. Shame.
Cats by 12.
Year after year after yearIs it some insane defensive strategy to unnecessarily collapse on everything and leave shooters wide open? Or are our players that collectively dumb on that end?
I mean![]()
I would LOVE to hang out with your Dad. He sounds AWESOME. LOL I love this.So my parents are helping us out today taking my daughter to school. BSing with Dad while she gets ready, when he casually mentions:
“Got the NCAA’s number. Been calling them every day this week about Big Z, Guy said, ‘this isn’t actually the number that handles that sort of thing’ and I just kept talking ‘we’re just really disappointed in how you all are handling this. The kid came from across the world to play ball.’ He hung up. I’m calling again today.”
Welp, NCAA- you brought this **** on yourselves. Dad’s retired, ornery, persistent and doesn’t particularly care if he’s talking to the right person to make a difference.
Still running the Ole Tubby ball line defense.Is it some insane defensive strategy to unnecessarily collapse on everything and leave shooters wide open? Or are our players that collectively dumb on that end?
I mean![]()
Edwards sucks but take a deep breathe. We are beating their ***.Don't worry, I'm sure John will run 4 or 5 straight sets to "Get Edwards Going" which will allow Miss State to get the lead to single digits by the under 16.
Or not commit a lane violation on a FT.If he could hit a 1" layup they'd be undefeated in SEC Play still.
Maybe by being half-talented, Cal won’t be tempted to play them at the same time…. Or wil he??!??If Bradshaw had Ugo’s defensive skills he’d be an all-American. And vice versa for Ugo.
Don't worry, I'm sure John will run 4 or 5 straight sets to "Get Edwards Going" which will allow Miss State to get the lead to single digits by the under 16.
JOY STEALERI mean cal wants to start whoever to keep some of his guys happy or get them going whatever. He needs to start the 5 coming out of half that are actually productive.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB