This is what happens when your starting lineup is one or your worst lineups.
Relax - we were bound to lose 9-10 games this season. It’s not a big deal.Guess we’re gonna be sweating out another one against a mid major. Awesome
It's definitely both. We've been dogshit defensively all season.It’s defense. It’s not OMG we changed near as much as yall wanna believe.
Yeah, "I'M" the *******...I don't think The Clown likes Calipari.
The two bigs aren’t the problem if there are three legitimate guards on the floor. Not one of cals tweeners that have stagnated our offense for years nowIt’s his natural response. It was inevitable after Wilmington.
When we play the two bigs I want it to be:
Wagner
Reed
Reeves
Mitchell
Bradshaw
This is ******, man.And now the dribbling out the clock strategy kicks in.
I'll be the first to admit that I don't know all that much about basketball, and maybe there's no statistical justification behind my opinion that we ALWAYS seem to be bad defensively (the last half decade plus anyway)Reeves is such a good offensive player so bad at defense. He is what he is on D but many of these guys should improve drastically just hope its not end of march.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina