GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vismund

All-American
Mar 30, 2007
10,714
9,517
113
If that isn't targeting then I don't know what is. Man was parallel to the ground with his head down. I doubt he was trying to catch his head but he definitely wasn't avoiding it either.
 

cricket3

Heisman
May 29, 2001
19,095
19,741
113
******* can’t claim Leary slide too late because he couldn’t even see him looking straight down at the ground launching at him with his helmet.
 

august-west

Heisman
May 21, 2002
61,784
18,783
78
I’m glad we didn’t call a TO and now we are letting time run off. No reason to try and get the ball back with a little over a 1:00 on the clock
 
  • Like
Reactions: ksta

krazykats

Heisman
Nov 6, 2006
23,768
14,723
0
USCjr honestly sucks!

For real I think I could call an offense against us that Stoops/Brad white couldn’t stop.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep