GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vismund

All-American
Mar 30, 2007
10,714
9,517
113
If that isn't targeting then I don't know what is. Man was parallel to the ground with his head down. I doubt he was trying to catch his head but he definitely wasn't avoiding it either.
 

cricket3

Heisman
May 29, 2001
19,095
19,741
113
******* can’t claim Leary slide too late because he couldn’t even see him looking straight down at the ground launching at him with his helmet.
 

august-west

Heisman
May 21, 2002
61,784
18,783
78
I’m glad we didn’t call a TO and now we are letting time run off. No reason to try and get the ball back with a little over a 1:00 on the clock
 
  • Like
Reactions: ksta

krazykats

Heisman
Nov 6, 2006
23,768
14,723
0
USCjr honestly sucks!

For real I think I could call an offense against us that Stoops/Brad white couldn’t stop.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud
  2. 02 KSR Football KSR Today: Let LSU weekend begin!
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting 5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
  5. 05 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club