This is a picture I took, I'm out standing in my field. #dadjokeYou're outstanding, Chad.
This is a picture I took, I'm out standing in my field. #dadjokeYou're outstanding, Chad.
I kind of want to put Wynn on “ignore”, but I’m sort of enjoying reading his occasional post about his life falling apart.Wish you died in a fire more.
Just like Al Purnell.This is a picture I took, I'm out standing in my field. #dadjoke
![]()
Have we talked about how terrible the official pre-game show is in a while?
Liam Coen? Bah gawd that's Eddie Gran's music!!!Liam Coen still on a roll. I love the playcalling there.
Leary stinks.
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels